Cyber attacks are happening at an alarming rate, and most data braches come from attacks targeting employees through fake emails, phone calls, text messages and social media.
Just like how you educate staff on physical hazards in the workplace, you also need to educate them about digital hazards that can put your business and customers at risk of data theft and fraud. But training doesn’t have to be boring and hard to implement.
The Fredericton Chamber of Commerce and CIRA have a unique program for Chamber members to provide cybersecurity awareness training to their staff through a simple online platform.
Join Lindsay Carreau and Jon Lewis from CIRA as they talk about how organizations can build a training program that actually engages them, provides transparency, and ultimately reduces incidents. Jon will also show off some of the key features of CIRA’s platform, In this webinar:
· Why training is a critical part of your security regime
· How to engage end-users to make training more effective
· How automation lessens the administrative burden on IT teams
· Review of some of the new features released last week
· Demo of CIRA's training + phishing platform